When reciting the Five Remembrances, we are reminded that life is uncertain. This offers us an opportunity to pause at the end of each day and reflect on how we are living our life. Are we able to mirror these words? — ”I have no regrets”
Questions to ask ourselves:
- Did I stop and calm today?
- Did I let go and forgive?
- Did I linger longer with those and what I love?
- Did I nurture a healthy balance of seeds in my spiritual garden?
- Did I look deeply at the compost in order to transform suffering?
- Did I extend unconditional love to all?
- Do I need to heal any regrets I have today?
Reflections by Jerry Braza at the River Sangha, August 5, 2014